“Conveyor belt sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The sushi was surprisingly good! We had never been to this type of sushi spot. It was a delightful experience! The prices are great and we had fun. Even the kids loved it!

1  Thank Nane27

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for years with my family.
They have most of my favorite sushi rolls here.
The staff is very friendly and attentive.
My two favs are the ichi roll and seared salmon. Yum!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

All went well in our dining experience, it was when I went to the mens bathroom that flags came up.
Pretty disgusting, which made me question what was going elsewhere in the restaurant. I noted my concern to the waitress and left with nagging concerns about the cleanliness of Sushi Hana,.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

The restaurant may not be so appealing, but sushi are super good, and prices are reasonable. I go there often with my family, and really like it. Reccomending this place as a budget too. A+

1  Thank O K
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love Sushi Hana because I fell in love with Sushi there many years ago, and they have the best Vegas Rolls on earth. They did make some recent renovations to upgrade the interior. It can get a little warm in there during the summer when it's crowded, so I try not to visit during their busiest times. I have celebrated (and cried over) many a thing at Sushi Hana in Vancouver.

Been to Sushi Hana Lim? Share your experiences!