“love this place!”

Gustav's Pub & Grill
Ranked #6 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gustav's is a favorite for casual dining. Serving lunch and dinner, the menu features a savory array of European and Northwest Specialties to suit any taste and appetite.
Portland, Oregon
“love this place!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you go during happy hour, it's a lot more affordable. The food is always good and the drinks are good too, You really can't go wrong during happy hour. love the shephards pie! it ALWAYS is amazing and i love the fondue.

Visited August 2012

Monterey, California
“Bravo Gustav's!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Service is exemplary, it's obvious that the staff wants you to have a good experience.

Everything I've ordered here has been delicious.LOVE the soft pretzels and the Potato Pancakes are a MUST try! Most of the food I've had has been the German food and it has been wonderful. My In-Law had the Cod and Salmon Fish and Chips and said they would order it again. Gustav's has a wide variety of beer on tap. If your hearts desire isn't on tap, they might they have it in a bottle, OR recommend something close or even better!

Excellent happy hour and fun environment.

We came to Gustav's three times while we were here in Vancouver for four days. And I had to go one last time at the Portland airport before we left. I wish they would open a Gustav's in California!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Dianna430
Beaverton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a party of 10 and were served from a very friendly staff, Julie on 6/9/2012. Good German Food. Very reasonably price during happy hour, good portion and great price. You should try the Shepard Pie, yummmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank hjschan
Vancouver, WA
“Excellent German food”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Pretty authentic German food, which I discovered that I liked many years ago while serving in the Army overseas.

Reasonably priced, very friendly and accommodating staff. I am organizing a military reunion in August, and we will definitely be having our banquet in one of the Gustav's restaurants in the Portland/Vancouver area.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank DLV
Vancouver, Washington
“Vunderful”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Every time we come here for lunch or dinner,we are happy and satisfied with our meals. this is a favorite place to lunch with my adult children. They deliver the food in plenty of time to enjoy your meal and get back to work on time.

All I can say is yummmm!

Staff is very friendly and helpful with your choices and I think it is a good value for the money. I love to sit next to the fireplace and the whole place has such atmosphere.

Once you go in,you'll return over ad over!

I've tried many of their sandwiches and my brother loved their shepherd's pie.

• Visited February 2012