“Delicious Pho”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Green Papaya is amazing place to go for Pho. So much pho for so cheap. When you get pho to go, the don't skimp on the sprouts and basil. They also give you hoisin and chili sauces to go! I must note, if you go there at lunch time or dinner time it will be packed. I always love a restaurant with serves that keep your water glass full. It is no secret how great Green Papaya is.

1  Thank nephthy

Reviewed September 16, 2009

After a day visiting Portland we decided to try and find some place for dinner near our hotel in Vancouver WA. We are so glad we found Pho Green Papaya. Having been turned on to Pho by a Vietnamiese friend, this was some of the best I ever had. Tucked back in a strip mall, it had a nice atmosphere inside. But the food was the most important thing. Just great.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

This is it! This is where you go when you want the best Vietnamese food in Vancouver! Their Pho is to die for, and their other offerings are plentiful, tasty, well priced and presented well. Go there fully confident in a great experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2009

Ate here once since I work across the street and stopped for lunch. It's what happens when your neighborhood Asian restaurant actually cares about the quality of the food they serve, but it is a basic menu, basic prices and fairly undistinguished. Good service and a solid menu make it worth a visit. More Asian than Caucasians speaks to authenticity.

Reviewed April 1, 2009

It doesn't look fancy outside but once you step in you realize the restaurant has very nice decor which makes it look upscale enough to entertain friends or clients.

They have a great selection as well as great food! The prices are very good and the service is fast and friendly. I was very impressed how quickly out water and tea came. Everything I had so fare was Delicious! I just wish I lived a little closer so I can go more often then once a week! By fare my favorite Pho spot ever!

3  Thank PrincessKittyLA