“Great treat!”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
The Villages, FL
“Great treat!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Vancouver, WA is not exactly a vacation destination but we visit our son and family there and have twice really enjoyed this wonderful Vietnamese Pho restaurant. Everything is fresh and very tasty. We started with spring rolls and chicken with lettuce leaves. We then each order a different chicken, shrimp or pork dish and I ordered a wonder tofu stir fry which I really enjoyed. We were all very pleased with our entrees. This is a very simple but clean store front restaurant in a strip mall going east of SE Mill Plain Blvd and it is worth the effort to find it. And, the staff, although low key, was very efficient and friendly and willing to answer any questions about their entrees. We all came away raving about the Pho Green Papaya and we didn't break the bank.

• Visited August 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite Pho in Vancouver.”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I am a big Pho eater and have tried to hit all the Pho places near me. Pho Green Papaya has the best atmosphere, crazy fast service, a friendly wait-staff, and great Pho. I have been several times and eaten serveral things from the menu and it has all been fresh, flavorful, and affordable.

• Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We had never had Pho before so I cannot compare it to anything but when my Mom and I went we told our server we had never had Pho and he was wonderful in helping us decide. We LOVED our lunches....we LOVED them!!

• Visited March 2012
Mason
“To go - Ate Like a King for $12.96”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I wanted a quick, take-out healthy-ish dinner that took AMEX. This met those needs to a tee. I got a main dish and an appetizer for $12.96. The food was fresh, and the dinner came with a really nice little side salad. I would definitely recommend this place (and already have to colleagues).

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank usatips
Kirkland, Washington
“Good food, service, and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

There aren't that many good restaurants in Vancouver, but we've been to this one twice and have not been disappointed. The service has been attentive and quick, the food is quite good, and they've done a nice job of creating atmosphere in their strip-mall location. The prices are a little high, but both times we've left feeling it was worth it. I wouldn't say this is a high-end, destination, or special-occasion type of place, but you *will* get a good meal and it's a clean and comfortable place for a more casual date or for just hanging out and talking.

• Visited June 2011