“Awesome”

Cafe Shari's Pies
Ranked #239 of 705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Traveling though on vacation and noticed this place in Oregon also. Had to try it before leaving. The place itself is inviting and comfortable. The staff (hostess and server) made us feel right at home. The menu was loaded with good meals and desserts. My wife had a regular salad with a slice of Northwest Veggie Quiche - which was delicious - and I had the Eggs Benedict...it was 8:00 in the evening and they serve breakfast all day so I thought I would take advantage. I was not disappointed. I saved room for dessert cause they're known for their pies. OMG...you've got to try their pie...my wife had the strawberry rhubarb and I had a sour cream lemon. Simply delicious. I highly recommend this place. I wish Shari's would set up shop in South Carolina. These folks know how to create good meals.

1 Thank Parlay88

Been to Cafe Shari's Pies? Share your experiences!