“A WONDERFUL HOTEL”

SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Sprinhill Suites Vancouver Columbia Tech Center is a wonderful hotel to stay in. They have a great staff that is friendly and knowledgeable. There is a lovely lobby area to visit in. The rooms are very nice with wonderful bedding and all the perks you would find in an upper class hotel. There is plenty of spacious parking for guests. Also they are located in a wonderful area of businesses, shops, and eateries. There is a hot breakfast served daily so no need to have to go find a restaurant early in the morning. With a pool and exercise room you have everything you need.The hotel is very well kept up and has a new feeling to it.

I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol C

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Excellent value. Simple, clean, friendly atmosphere. At first, I could not think of anything too interesting to say, since I experienced absolutely NO issues. The wifi worked, everything was lovely. I enjoyed a one-night good stay, no complaints, in any respect. I understand that a hot breakfast is served daily, but I overslept and did not partake. I can definitely say this: I would, in a heartbeat, bring my family, my friends, my lover--whoever--to the SpringHill. This is huge, since the following week, I stayed at another similarly classed/priced/located motel that I would bring anyone to. The contrast was stark. SpringHill rocks, go there!

Room Tip: Everything seemed new; I suspect all rooms are great!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
AlisonHite, Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for the comments - we truely have the BEST customers. I can't wait to share with our team that WE ROCK. We will have to celebrate this a little. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. Alison

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here about three weeks ago during a short stay in Vancouver. Our close friends live nearby in adjacent Camas, so it was only about 4-5 miles away from their home. The hotel is located in a great location - several restaurants are nearby and the Walgreens is just down the street. The parking lot is indeed shared with HP, but we had ample space during our stay there in November.

The staff is very nice and accommodated a very late check in (about 1:30 am) for us which was great. I found the suite to be spacious and clean. There is a business center, pool and free breakfast, but we did not utilize any of them during our stay. The cost of the hotel was great and the only downfall was that the pillows were not adequate - a little too worn and small for my taste. But this was a minor inconvenience and would not deter me from returning. This hotel is very close to the airport and driving back/forth from the hotel to Portland was a breeze.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Arrived at 9:30 pm Saturday night to find hotel oversold on double rooms (which we had reserved) due to several sports teams in the property. Offered a king with a hide-a-bed, not really workable for us, ended up with two king rooms for the price of one. Perfect solution and no fuss about it. Very accommodating!

Rooms were nice, light and roomy. The whole property had a cleans and "new" feel. Loved the "suite" layout, sorry we only got to stay one night. Great property in this price range.

Property has a workout room, pool, and guest laundry. Usual breakfast assortment (scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, breads, yogurt, etc.). Free wifi and a work station in the lobby. Great location near lots of restaurants, etc. Not right on the freeway, but only about a 5 minute drive to I205; quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Came to this property for one night for a short trip - the hotel is located in a nice area with various restaurants. The hotel shares its parking lot with HP so the parking can be a little irritating. The staff was very nice and accommodated my early check in and late check out. The room was nice and the TV actually pretty large. I believe I had a handicapped room since the bathroom was quite big. Getting to downtown Portland was not so easy but getting to and from the airport via 205.

Room Tip: West facing rooms may have more noise due to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Springhill suites is fairly new close to plenty of restaurants, and in a nice part of town.
The buffet breakfast is better than average. And probably the most friendly staff I have ever
encountered at a hotel. Everyone from the front desk clerk, to the maids, to maintenance, and
the one who keeps the buffet filled, went out of their way to be nice and friendly to you. You did
not feel just like a person there for the night. Another big PLUS for us, is this hotel is not pet
friendly! No worries there with allergies. The only drawback was the bed was too hard for us,
and we really wish it had been softer as we would of stayed there longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very nice and friendly staff. Fairly new hotel, the suite was in very good condition. Refrigerator, wet bar, work desk. In a nice area with plenty of good restaurants. Post office nearby on Mill Plain. The buffet breakfast was better than average. Lots of parking. The mattress was harder than we like, typical of most hotels. We were on the first floor, near the stairs and back door, so it was a little noisy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business