“Clean Hotel, Great staff, Plenty todo nearby.”

SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Enumclaw, Washington
“Clean Hotel, Great staff, Plenty todo nearby.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff was great and I was made to feel like I was a valued customer. My co-workers and I were able to relax in the lobby area without feeling encroached upon by other people staying there.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, the heating system worked well. Parking is kind of a pain if you get there after 7. The breakfast was better than others I have had other hotels I have stayed at.

Check In was easy and ready when I got there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lmm1174

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dexter, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I spent a single night at Springhill Suites in Vancouver and I was very impressed. To a person, everyone was very friendly. My room was very nicely appointed and the heating and cooling was very good. The room had a ironing board and iron, a mirrored area separate from the toilet and shower, and could easily accommodate a couple of small family. One curious item - the bed seemed on the short side - I am rather short and my feet reached the bottom of the bed.

The location is not far from the Portland airport and there are a number of retail outlets in the area, from big box (Target, Whole Foods, etc.), to a long list of restaurants from fast food to sit down dining. The commercial area appears very new as is the hotel.

The breakfast was simply fantastic, in selection, quality, and presentation. I travel quite often for work and a solid breakfast is a strong positive in lodging, and this complimentary breakfast is definitely better than many for which I have paid. Just a few of the items: eggs, quiche, potatoes and peppers, cold cereal, hot oatmeal, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, and yogurt. There is something here for everyone.

The only reason I did not give them 5 stars was the soap from the previous day's guest was still in the shower. Mistakes happen, though, and I am definitely willing to try Springhill again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe S
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This Is An Honest Review - We Were 100% Satisfied From The Moment We Checked In Last Thursday March 21st to Checkout Sunday March 24th, 2013. Our Spring 2013 Family Trip Visiting Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA/Salem, OR and Newport, OR for The Very First Time. We Were Booked Thru United (Funjet Vacations) For Two Rooms (Rooms 429 for Myself and My Brother - and 431 for Our Parents). The FD Staff of Crystal and Patti Were Awesome!!! Both Made Us Feel Right At Home. To Add, The Evening Security Guy Terry (With a "T") Was So Cool To Hang With and Chat After We Got Back From Sightseeing. Simply Put, Being A Marriott Silver Has Its Advantages, This Place Reaffirms My Belief That Time and Time Again, The Marriott Brand Stands Out As My Preferred Lodging Choice. Thank You and Keep Up The Grrrreat Work. Joe G 'Bear'

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank goriajk
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

hotel was very nice. They were very accomidating to our needs (late checkout, etc). They also gave great recomendations on dinner. The room was great, bed was great and the breakfast was amazing!! The location was a little odd but it was perfect for my business meeting which was almost a walkable distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AlisonHite, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and I am happy you enjoyed our breakfast. We just changed the menu recently to include more choices and healthier options. I hope you had a successful business trip and we hope to see you again in the future.
Lynnwood, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I came by the Springhill Suites as an alternative to the other Marriott property in Vancouver which was not up to my standards. The Springhill Suites, however met my needs and really shined.

Krystal, at the front desk was a champion in checking me in, listening to my tale of woe regarding the other property from which I had just escaped, and making sure that my needs were met. She continually made sure that I, and my family, were accommodated and happy.

We received a 2 queen room on the 4th floor. The room was spacious with a separate sitting area which had a sofa, chair, coffee table, desk, and television. There was also a bar area with a mini fridge, sink, and microwave.

The room was quiet met this family of three's needs.

The pool was used 3 times and was warm (not cold, thankfully) and the hot tub was not overly hot (which is what I prefer). Breakfast is complimentary and included dry cereal, oatmeal, juices, pastries/breads, scrambled eggs, quiche, potatoes, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, and more.

I would absolutely recommend this Marriott property in Vancouver (especially over the other property). The area is surrounded by shopping and entertainment and easy highway access.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mr_RN
AlisonHite, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and I am so glad you had a great time with your family. As a parent of two little girls, I always think SpringHill Suites is a unknown brand for families because it has all the great amenities my family enjoys. I will make sure to share your positive feedback with Krystal and our entire staff. Hope to see you in the future. Alison
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel was awesome. I like the pool area. and breakfast was actually really good. the location of the hotel might be further away from downtown but the stuff around the hotel you can find everything. im pretty sure this hotel is used by the tech center business man or women since its literally next door. parking is plenty full. and its just a great hotel. its new and nice. Couch, splash bar, king, bathtub, lcd

Room Tip: Top floor so you can see everything. or 3rd or 1st if you need ice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful remarks and for sharing one of our best kept secrets - our view on the fourth floor. On sunny days (I know they are limited in Washington) you can see Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens from a few of our fourth floor rooms. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back very soon.
montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

A very nice hotel in a nice neighborhood.....has lots of food options nearby....the hotel feels new, it is clean, and has everything you need.....pool, hot tub, cardio room and a great breakfast....free wi-fi and the rooms was big....this place was very quiet also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mtripguy
AlisonHite, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments. I have shared them with our team and we all decided it was a great way to kick off 2013. Have a great year and I hope we can take care of you and your family in the future.