“Great food and pleasant ambiance”
Review of Gray's At The Park

Gray's At The Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Gray's At The Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 709 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gray's at the Park. Northwest Bar & Grill. Featuring fresh, local ingredients, regional wine, locally crafted beer in a comfortable atmosphere.
Portland, Oregon
“Great food and pleasant ambiance”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is the restaurant at the Hilton/convention center hotel in Vancouver, USA. It far outclasses most hotel restaurants. The dishes feature fresh local ingredients and are extremely well prepared. Today I had the lentil bacon soup and the BLTC (c for cucumber) on whole grain bread. Delicious! In the past I've had the seared ahi tuna salad which is very tasty and filling. It is also decorated in a classy way which lends itself to a nice, quiet meal. I enjoy taking my Mom on Saturday or Sunday when the Vancouver Farmer's Market is just a block away, as well as the lovely Esther Short Park with its creative water feature and historic house. Parking is available on the street or in the nearby parking garage (very reasonable rates). The waitstaff are always super-friendly and helpful. I've eaten here many times over the years and I've never had anything other than an outstanding meal.

• Visited June 2014

Indiana
“The restaurant within the Hilton”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had originally planned to take advantage of the great restaurants within walking distance of my hotel (the Hilton) but, after experiencing the great food, service and friendliness of Gray's I said "why bother?" Get the Lumberjack breakfast with an interesting take on "biscuits and gravy." The Wedge Salad has an interesting twist to it, as well. It's my hope that, by my return visit early in 2015 they will have replaced the seats on their chairs as the padding has served its useful life. However, it's not enough to keep me away. A great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner or even just some cocktails in their cozy bar.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank HoosierTravelers08
Everson, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great coffee and amazing bacon. The view of the park is pleasant. We only ate breakfast. It was delicious.

Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Gray's”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Gray's at the Park has delicious food. The environment is welcoming and friendly. Try the steak and seafood.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Such an amazing place!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Grays at the Park is one of our favorite places in Vancouver! The entire Grays team is friendly, the food is always excellent and the atmosphere is calm and wonderful. As others have said before, it's the best kept dining secret! I have my favorite meals that are my go-to...but I step outside my box at times and have yet to be disappointed. The food is prepared well, with great flavor (something that seems to be lacking in restaurants these days), always warm and just good stuff. I feel like the prices are fair for what you get...I've definitely paid the same prices elsewhere with VERY mediocre food. Plus, the service is top notch! 99% of the time we have our favorite server (Dimitry) who is just so personable and always has a smile. He remembers us every time we go in (which is probably 4-5 times a year) and is wonderful...as is everyone we come in contact there. We love it!

• Visited March 2014