“I really Liked this Place! Do Not Understand the Negative Reviews!!”
Review of A Touch of Athens

A Touch of Athens
Ranked #474 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I really Liked this Place! Do Not Understand the Negative Reviews!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I really Liked this Place! I Do Not Understand the Negative Reviews!! This was our first time to Touch of Athens... We were a Party of Four before we went to the Heart Concert. It was warm enough that we sat outside and it was a very nice setting. I had the lamb chops and my buddy had the Rack of Lamb. The meat was extremely flavorful and cooked perfect. Some of the best Lamb I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend the Lamb Chops over the Rack. The Rack was sliced and then pan fried instead of cooked as a whole Rack. Again, it was cooked perfect just the lamb Chop was a better cut of meat and cost less $$$. The service was great as This is a
family owned restaurant and the waiter was the owners son. Dad was never far away and was a very nice man. My only complaint... I did not care for their red wine selection. It is a very limited on choices and the wine we chose was just okay at best. They have a full bar and the wife had Long Island Ice Tea... They were good! I would go back again, but we don't get up to Vancouver that often. If you are a local... Forget the negative reviews and
try it yourself and write your own review... Enjoy!! WEST-MORRY

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank West-Morry

“Worst food ever.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was horrible!!What else can i say... We had Moussaka,dolmathes and calamari. The calamari was fry in old oil it tasted like the oil was overuse. The moussaka and the dolmathes taste like they had been sat in fridge for some time... before was heat it in... we constantly here the microwave warming food up... not fresh... i know what Greek food taste like..Service was very slow and they never come back to ask if things are OK.. We had no water... we never go there again...

• Visited July 2013
“Another great experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is excellent, and the best part is the entertainment on Friday and Saturday night. great music and the "belly dancer" is first rate!

• Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Weekend dining and entertainment experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were there on a Saturday night, with another couple. The ambience is great, and the food is excellent! However, my shiskabob, and our friends lamb schops were also a hit! Go there for a fun dining night out! The music is fun, and so is the dancing.

• Visited December 2012
Canada
“Stay away”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was awful. They forgot parts of our dinner. The house wine was terrible. The food when it came was totally overcooked and there wasn't much of it! The restaurant is in a beautiful building and we sat on the veranda overlooking the yard. That was the only nice part about the experience except that they allow smoking very close to where you are eating. Don't waste your time.

• Visited September 2012