“Smiling Service and Well Organized Store To Find A Fun Comic Book!”
Review of I Like Comics

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Like Comics
Ranked #4 of 7 Shopping in Vancouver
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I know very little about comic books and went into the shop to see if they carried any comics from the Avengers series which my 10 year old son has come to like. A friendly, smiling, and helpful greeting from both owners, Chris and Amy, set the tone. After a few questions about my sons reading style and his preference of either short complete stories or to be continued type comics, Chris led me to a great Christmas gift purchase which I know my son will love! Thanks Chris and Amy for your help. The shop was clean and well organized and owned and operated by people who obviously love their hobby and enjoy sharing that passion with serious collectors or even novices like me. If some of the other hobby shops around shared a little more of the genuine desire to help a customer that is shown at this great little comic book store we'd probably have a lot more people playing with RC airplanes and painting pottery. Again...Great Job to the owners of "I Like Comics"

1  Thank Lawsonair