Hilton Vancouver Washington
Staybridge.com
Heathman Lodge(Vancouver)
$165
$102
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
$219
Hampton.com
1,045 results
All reviewsfarmers marketbeautiful parkesther short parkself parkingnice hotelconvention centerwithin walking distancecolumbia riveracross the bridgefront desk staffeasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripcoffee makerconferencevaletstarbucks
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. Whoever is running this place actually knows what they're doing. I don't usually stay at Hiltons, but now I'd choose Hilton in the future. This place is that good. The staff seem to really care, which is amazing for a hotel. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I think this might be one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The room was awesome, the park-view was perfect, and the room-service was tasty (the breakfast). I'd definitely recommend it. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the park-view rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The hotel is just over the boarder with Oregon and Portland. If you need to go East or North, you avoid all of the Portland traffic and the hotel is very freeway convenient. there are some good restaurants in the area, but better and more in Portland. The hotel is across the street from a nice park, but it is located downtown, so the homeless do come out at night. It is also located close to fort Vancouver which is a nice site to visit.

Room Tip: The river view is nice, but the train does go by at all hours so it could keep you up.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a recent work-related conference. Conference facilities were excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. Bar and restaurant were very high quality. Hotel is lower cost than most downtown Portland hotels and parking was easy and much less expensive than Portland.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a little trouble when making reservation with web site then automated menu when I called. I prefer someone just answer the phone but all that aside once we arrived we loved it! Great service! We had the crab cakes in the bar because of the recommendations I saw on trip advisor. We purchased the breakfast coupons for the extra $10 when made reservations which worked like a groupon. I had the strawberry french toast! Loved it!! Our reservation came to $116 with breakfast coupons. Well worth it. look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Anne M C
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was staying here for a conference and was very impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. Rather than a Hilton, this felt like a local boutique hotel, not that big and located in a quiet area. It is a short walk across the park to a good range of restaurants and only about 10 minutes from the Portland airport. Room price was very reasonable although I did have a conference discount.

1  Thank Michael B