“Chicken Pad Thai and salad roll make the perfect lunch”
Review of Thai Little Home

Thai Little Home
Ranked #100 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A friend introduced me to Thai food here and spoiled me for eating it anywhere else. Service is quick and efficient. Pad Thai is available with varying degrees of heat - mild, medium or hot. A nice variation for other Thai restaurants I've sampled. The rice paper on the salad rolls is thin, not the thick, thick gluey condom-esque wrap used in some other establishments. Salad rolls come with your choice of sweet chili or peanut sauce.

My only complaint - and the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 - is that by all appearances, portion sizes were recently reduced. As if the customers wouldn't notice? Come on!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

For many months we kept hearing about how good this restaurant was from friends and we finally went to check it out and we are so glad we did. The food was amazing! One of the best Thai restaurants in Vancouver. The food was beautifully plated. I had the lemon grass chicken, their peanut sauce it SOO good. They have great prices, and great customer service as well. I definitely recommend trying this place.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a wonderful meal here this weekend. My wife had the Tom Yum Soup and a Prawn Salad, I had a chicken and noodle over a bed of lettuce dish, can remember the name but I think it was #84. Simply amazing and equally as delicious for lunch today!

This food is as good as anything I had in Thailand.

1  Thank Angelo B
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It isn't in a trendy section of town, but it is worth the drive to dine at Thai Little Home. We decided on a low key evening for Valentine's Day dinner and Thai Little Home was perfect. Although we have our perennial favorites...Paad Thai and Panang Beef Curry, the menu is quite varied with something for every Thai food afficionado. The chef will prepare your dish according to your level of preference for the spices. When they say "medium", be prepared for an attention getting level of heat. The sauces and ingredients are flavorful and fresh, the portions are generous (definitely enough for sharing or a take home bag). The spring rolls are crisp and flavorful and the plum dipping sauce is delicately sweet.
Although it is not an extensive wine list, the selection is well rounded and features some local wines, which I prefer.
The ambiance improves every time we visit and the service is friendly and efficient.
Take a detour to this family owned spot that has been serving delicious Thai cuisine for twenty one years. We love it and hope you will, too!

1  Thank vancouverbrowns
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Their lunch menue is easy to use with pictures of all the dishes. Great salad rolls, a kind of must have. Really liked the Tom Yum(sp?) soup. Have been there many times for their great Pad Thai and Pad key mao(sp?). Curries are also good. Good service, nice staff. Basic decor.Can get a little noisy,

I often take friends here.

Parking is a bit tight.