“Best Food Cart in the Couve”
Review of The Mighty Bowl

The Mighty Bowl
Ranked #168 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Okay, it's really one of only a few food carts, but MB does it right. Great food, really fresh taste, nicest folks around. This was my weekly stop before I moved from the area and I really miss the truck.

1  Thank BanSlug

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Our Dr bought us lunch from here, it was my first experience with mighty bowl. It was fantastic, I loved the peanut bowl with extra cilantro! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I decided to track down this food truck after seeing parked outside my hotel room window and it was well the hunt. The owner was very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. I purchased a chipolte burrito (I forget the name listed on the menu). I wish I would have had more time in Vancouver to try the other two flavors of burritos. If you're in town they are well worth the hunt. Or stop by the farmer's market on Saturday or Sunday, they're there too. Next time in town I will be eating here again.

1  Thank Brettathan
Reviewed September 10, 2013

There is a reason there's always a line here... the food is good, the service is fast, and the prices are reasonable. There is an explosion in "cart food" in the Vancouver / Portland metro area, but if you are lucky enough to find yourself at the Vancouver Farmers Market each weekend, you really need to try this place :) It's spectacular. :)

1  Thank John L

Been to The Mighty Bowl? Share your experiences!