“Love this Restaurant!”

Hudson's Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the beautiful Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, Washington. Hudson's is the quintessential urban retreat that provides guests with a calm refuge and a memorable experience. Discover the Northwest by savoring seasonal cuisine while relaxing next to our custom slate fireplaces or taking in the grand décor and original artwork. Your dining experience is eloquently enhanced by the live jazz piano music featuring locally acclaimed artists.
Edmonds, Washington
“Love this Restaurant!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was running late and was not going to arrive at the hotel until just after 10, which is when the restaurant closes; so I called them and placed a to-go order. The food was ready when I arrived, and the wonderful server even carried it up to my room for me. The food is good-sized portions, and really delicious. Good drinks as well. This bar attracts a business crowd - probably who ar all staying at the hotel.

Vancouver, Washington
“Consistently Our Favorite!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

From the first time we visited in 1998, every experience (breakfast - lunch - and dinner) has been terrific! The classic Northwest decor, the interesting menu, the quality of the food, and the superb service will keep you coming back again and again! My recommendation is DON'T GO, unless you want to get hooked on a new favorite place!!

• Visited May 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Decent food, decent prices”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

On different occasions I have sampled the chicken and corn chowder (above average), caesar salad (average, with too much dressing), and meatloaf sandwich (excellent and smokey served on nice soft ciabatta bread).

For the one breakfast I sampled, I tried the two-egg breakfast with bacon, roasted potatoes, and a slice of wheat toast. The scrambled eggs were rather tasteless and the wheat toast was overbuttered, while the potatoes were undercooked and the bacon was average (not too fatty!). In all instances the staff were wonderful and friendly.

For a hotel restaurant the prices were decent or average, though I thought my breakfast (at nearly $20 with tip) was overpriced.

Ridgefield, Wa.
“Warm lodgey feeling”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We consider Hudson's to be our "club" as we don't belong to one. But we can always expect a wonderful meal, so this is where we take visitors when looking for a memorable dinner.

I love the mixed green sale with pear, candied nuts and blue cheese. The fried calamari are always shared before the meal. The entres are all good, but if the lobster ravioli are on the menu, I get that. We've never had dessert, but I'm sure they are delicious.

So, if you are driving south on I-5, take 205 to the mall exit and visit Hudson's, you won't be disappointed.

Maple Valley, WA
“Best restaurant in Vancouver, WA!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We ate here 3 times during our 2 night stay, if that tells you anything about how good it was. There were plenty of other options for restaurants nearby, but when you find the perfect restaurant, why bother looking any further? You can try the crab cakes, the scallops, corn chowder with chicken, bread pudding and on and on. It's all good!

1 Thank ExoticPrincess