“Strange local”

Hudson's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 713 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the beautiful Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, Washington. Hudson's is the quintessential urban retreat that provides guests with a calm refuge and a memorable experience. Discover the Northwest by savoring seasonal cuisine while relaxing next to our custom slate fireplaces or taking in the grand décor and original artwork. Your dining experience is eloquently enhanced by the live jazz piano music featuring locally acclaimed artists.
Vancouver, Washington
“Strange local”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

kind of hard to find but good atmosphere. Don't miss happy hour in the bar. The charcuterie plate is great for the $

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Excellent Food - Excellent Menu”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Good selection, limited but what they offer is all good. We ate lunch, dinner, and breakfast here and liked everything we had, They have a great wine list too and it is all reasonably priced. Our service was excellent and special attention to detail as everyone knew it was our anniversary!

Visited November 2011
Bremerton, Washington
“Nice, except?”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Really enjoyed the Happy Hour. Made a dinner reservation and mentioned it was a birthday dinner for my guest and they wrote that in the time slot. From the time we arrived and up until we departed, nothing was mentioned or asked if I wanted to add something special to the dinner. When I made the reservation and they asked me if this was a special occasion I thought it might matter :) The food was good.

Seattle, Washington
“Okay but Convenient”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It was convenient as it was in the hotel. It was decent food but seemed a little pricey for the amount of food you got. My husband got a burger and I ordered the crab cake appetizer and it was $30. It sounded wonderful on the menu but it doesn't all that amazing when we ate it. Oh well. You pay for the convenience of having it at the hotel.

Fiddletown, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We ate here three times during our stay at the Heathman Lodge. Our first meal was dinner. My wife had the scallops which were excellent, I had the rock fish which was very good. Service was excellent. The next morning we ate breakfast there and even though the food was very good (french toast yummy!), the service was less than satifactory. After we ordered, it took 40 minutes to get our meal and we had a waitress who said it is coming up next for the last 20 minutes with no results. We were about to walk out then the food arrived. The last meal was dinner which was very good and service excelelnt. We had the meatloaf and seafood stew. I like smoked salmon, but the salmon was way too overpowering for the rest of the stew which had a nice fennel sauce. I would have cut the salmon out. Overall very good food and service.