“Not a great meal...”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Normally we're very happy with Outback, but unfortunately I can't say that about this one. My wife and I both had a salad and the 1/2 rack of ribs. My wife's salad was limp and lifeless, but mine was OK. The ribs were adequate but a bit "crusty" which detracted from the tenderness. The service, normally very good, was EXTREMELY slow to the point that it detracted from our enjoyment of our meal. All in all, not a great experience.

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We decided to eat here because it was close to our hotel. The service was SO slow. The server forgot to bring us bread, even though other tables had bread, and then made up an excuse and told us that "we had to KNOW to ask for bread if we wanted it". Whatever. I ordered a soup and salad. The soup was ok, but they screwed up on the salad (i.e. I had asked for no dressing and they completed soaked the salad in dressing). It took them 30 minutes to remake the salad, which consisted of lettuce, pecans, a few dried noodles, and cheese. Our server kept walking back and forth the aisle but didn't do much. They were so slow that my 1 year-old had to suffer and sit there hungry and eventually grew very tired of being there. We've been to dozens and dozens of Outbacks all over the West Coast in all 3 states. None have ever been this horrible!

1  Thank DonnaMartinOriginals
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was good, our server was excellent and the seating was fine. The order took awhile to get to us, but was hot and tasty when it arrived. I thought the prices where a bit high for the quality, but not aware of the going rates at comparable establishments.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

So we were on our way back from vacation and this Outback was 1/2 way between where we were and where we were going. We had a gift card, so thought we would go in for a quick lunch after 1 pm. Most of the Outbacks I have been to have a wait on Sunday afternoon, but this place was empty, yet they tried to seat us behind a group of about 15people. We asked for a table not so close to them and were put in the middle of no where. We quickly got our drink and then food ordered but then we sat, and sat and sat. Everyone else (the other 5 tables that we could see) had food but we had no food and hadn't seen our server in awhile. My husband got up to go look for her and right then she arrived with our food. The food was fine, nothing special for the price but my husband quickly ordered a refill on his fries and they did come up quickly, but we are wondering if our order was lost or someting. Server redeemed herself by offering a free dessert. But not sure why when there were only about 6-7 tables of people and almost as many servers as people why it took an hour to get our food.. Probably wouldn't stop at this Outback again, but am not in the area much.

1  Thank plaidbagel
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had dinner there on a Sunday evening. Service was very friendly and prompt. Did not rush us or keep us waiting for anything. Very courteous server. Food was very good. Medium rare steak was perfect.