“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We were seated but we sat for quite awhile. The manager (Shelly) came over and apology making us wait for so long. She gave us two great appetizers. Our waitress (Tiffany) was so sweet and good.
Thefood we ordered was outstanding. So much we took home a doggie bag.
My wife and I live in Spokane, Wa. and go to the Outback quite often, We love it !

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Arrived at 5pm on a Wednesday crowds were light. :) No waiting for a table and seated right away. Orders were taken promptly :). The wait for food was 10-15 min for my eight person group. :) Of the eight orders three had the wrong item on the plate; my prime rib was one of them. :( The waitress was prompt to fix the orders which was great. We were disappointed by the large amounts of fat left on the meat when served? One fifth of my prime rib was fat left on the plate.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Several beers to choose from and the meal was very good. Menu had several things to choose from. Good value.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Food is ok, server was nice, too pricey for quality and quantity of food.

1  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had a good server but the food was mediocre. My salad didn't have any dressing and no one checked to see if we needed anything until we were about finished. The restaurant was clean and the beer was cold.