“Bee careful”

Applebee's
Ranked #420 of 719 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2012

There are some dishes which are very good. I stay away from chains. I am writing this simply to tell you that if you get a house salad be sure to tell them to leave off the artificial bacon bits. I did not know people ate that s**t. If this is useful please click below.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Stay away if you do not belong to the population majority of this city.
Entry stage: You will be pulled aside and asked for identification (color of my skin just happens to be 'different", so do I look from Mars or a convict on run with "stolen" jacket from thrift store)
Verification Stage: The lady compares person with their ID, looking up and down quite a number of times(Mam, did I just violate a restaurant law by entering!)
Seating: I'm allowed to take a seat..alas..May Lord be praised for small blessings..

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Applebees never disappoints me, especially during happy hour. The food is great and all inside of a clean establishment! I frequently notice managers passing through making sure all guests have been taken care of and I think its a sign of good service