“Fun place with friendly staff”
Review of Dizzy Castle

Dizzy Castle
Ranked #3 of 19 Fun & Games in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Dizzy Castle is the Northwest’s newest and best children’s indoor playground. Covering over 8,000 sq. ft, Dizzy Castle is a child’s dream brought to life. Featuring a massive castle and pirate ship play structure, 14 dueling air cannons, snake pit, six triple wave hump slides, interactive flooring, three themed party rooms and so much more.
Vancouver, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Fun place with friendly staff”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I've taken my grandson to this place a few times. There is a similar place in Vancouver called Kids' Club but I liked Dizzy Castle for a few reasons:
1. They have sofas instead of just table seating.
2. They have iPads they let you use while there.
3. Their play areas are all designed so that adults can easily go in as well.

The staff is very nice and they recognize kids that have been there before (not by name but by face). Also staff moves around the space and cleans up and keeps things nice and tidy. I have not eaten any of the food from their menu but families who have eaten food seem to like it. I do love that they have the soda fountain in the lobby area instead of behind the counter. And they have a separate water tap so that getting water does not require disturbing the behind the counter staff.

This place would have gotten a 5 star review except for one incident which I feel is worth mentioning. Last time I visited my credit card was charged two times instead of once. They only gave me one receipt and I didn't notice the two charges until I got my credit card statement a month later. I phoned once and asked for a manager or owner. I was given the owner's cell phone number, called and left a message but they never bothered to call me back. WTH! I phoned Dizzy Castle back a day later and left another message with the person who answered explaining the problem. She was very apologetic and very kind although the problem no doubt needs to be handled by the owners who chose not to return any of my calls to handle the matter. I finally just called my credit card company and disputed the 2nd charge instead of calling Dizzy Castle again. Clearly the owners are not interested in conveying a sense of good will or any type of customer service. I do recall the first time I went there I spoke to one of the owners - I was saying how nice the place was and how well they did with the space they had and really giving lots of positive feedback and the owner just kind of blew me off and didn't really say anything, not even a thank you. I do understand not all owners are people oriented which is why they hire the staff who is - but if you can't take the time to handle the issues that come up, or at least hire a manager person who will handle these issues, it just makes me wonder how well they really treat their staff.

I would go back cause my grandson loves it there..... but just watch your credit card statements and if a double charge does appear, just dispute the 2nd charge with your credit card company directly instead of trying to get the owners to rectify the mistake. They do not reply and it's clear they really don't care.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ClaireTravels

vancouver Washington
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Extremely loud grand fun!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I like Dizzy Castle I really do. The toddler area is fun and big enough. The food looks delicious, couches comfortable etc. I have two problems.
The age group mix is to too varied. You have 3 year olds mixing with very aggressive 10 year olds. It can be a bad mix. I am not sure how to remedy that one. Also, the price can be quite spendy if you have 3 kids. Thirty bucks just seems like too much for many families. The decor is fun and I like the smaller atmosphere you can easily find your kids.

Visited February 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Christmas Family Pass”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place so much that I asked my MIL to buy our daughter a multi pass membership to Dizzy Castle for a Christmas gift instead of toys.

Our 22 month daughter loves to play in the big area and her favorite is the three bump slides.

Sheridan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice indoor place for kids”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This place is a lot of fun, with espresso for the parents, and a full menu, including pizza and kid's meals for refueling.

The play area has at least 3 great slides, a ball shooting area, lots of climbing, a projection floor game (the game is an interactive image that is projected on the floor), a toddler section, and lots of tables to sit at, sipping espresso and enjoying the free wifi.

The downside? It's a bit pricey ($10/head for the kids). However, it was worth a shot, as we were in town on vacation, and wanted to try lots of fun local activities. If I loved locally, I think I'd reserve this place for a once-in-a-while thing because of the price.

The place is loud and busy, lots of stimulation, so the kids will need some wind down time after. :)

Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“kids had a blast”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

we took our kids to this place for a friends bday they had a great time and played for literally 4 hours. we will definitely be back and will be planning our sons party there in February.

Visited December 2013