“Do try Dulin's!!! ”

Dulin's Village Cafe
Ranked #43 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
“Do try Dulin's!!! ”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I had the triple play of Irish stew, 1/2 turkey sandwich and Celtic Caesar salad and my hubby had breakfast. Delicious!!! The stew hit the spot on the chilly day and I love their mix of kalamata olives and Irish green Caesar dressing. All in all a delightful meal!! We liked the old Dulin's but love the new spot on Main Street.

Can't wait to come back for breakfast. They had the best pancakes before and I want to try them again at the new place.

Vancouver, Washington
“You will not be disappointed!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and had to try it. The food was so good we came back the next day. People are very sweet and great service. Restaurant is extremly clean and bright. You can not go wrong.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Irish Background, New Look”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Dulin's moved in 2013 and is in a nicer building with a nicer ambiance.

There are dining options for virtually every taste. My favorite dish is "Megan's Potatoes" which are pan fried with sausage, onions, bell peppers and cheese.

Delish!

• Visited May 2014
“Service, What Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Never even got to try the food - this was the absolute worst service I've ever encountered. As the second party in on Sunday, Father's Day, with our 80 year old Dad, the female server with the black framed glasses reversed to seat us until our entire party was present despite 7 out of the 9 of us were there - blocking their entry and front door. Despite several requests to be seated, the woman "in charge" continued to refuse to seat us. We left and I for one will never go back. I'm pretty sure the rest of my family will never go back either. It's not worth the hassle. If you want an urban "Soho" experience, go to New York City. There's way too much competition in The Couve for the server to get uppity. We actually went to Elmer's by the Mall - fantastic service, good food, and guess what, despite being extremely busy, they actually seated me immediately at a table for 9 even though I was only the first one there. I guess they believed me when I said, "party of 9." Dulin's, you're just not that good to allow your staff to act this way.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank psuvik83
Longview, Washington
“A great place for potatos”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a little irish place my wife and I tried out. Has a good breakfast selection and they sure know how to cook a potato! Everything was good quality and the price was pretty average too. I had coffee and it was better than your average diner coffee. I would go back.

• Visited July 2013