“best pizza ever hands down”
Review of Vancouver Pizza CO

Vancouver Pizza CO
Ranked #75 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Vancouver, Washington
“best pizza ever hands down”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

everything best pizza ever cooked old fashion and taste great employees nhave excellent service lunch deals are great on your wallet and they are always ready to serve it has a italian feel to it omg i klve this place especially when i was pregnant plus it offers more then jus pizza

Visited November 2012

“I have tasted better”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I went there with friends the service was slow the pizza was cold like an undercooked frozen pizza ... Won't be back .. It was also over priced !

1 Thank BA B
“Friday night pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed the quaint atmosphere at Vancouver Pizza Co. We found the pizza to be excellent and the service was outstanding.

• Visited November 2012
“Was not impressed.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Would not go back again. Overpriced for what they serve. The crust is to sweet and the pizza had no flavor.

1 Thank shaun49er
Coquille, Oregon
“Impressed”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was staying at a hotel near Jantzen Beach in Portland, and was wanting pizza one night. Not knowing about this place, I tried to order from Pizza Hut and Papa Johns, and neither one delivered to my hotel. So I looked this place up on line and called to see if they delivered to where I was staying.

I ordered the Mozart medium size, and was at first concerned by the price, it probably included a delivery fee. All I have to say is that was one of the best pizzas I've had in some time. The veggies where fresh, the sausage and pepperoni where very flavorful and they do not skimp on the toppings. I was glad my room had a fridge because it took me two night to eat all of it.

Will have to go to their location the next time I'm in the area for a sit down experience.

• Visited July 2012