“Fun Atmosphere & Great Bacon!!”
Review of Stardust Diner

Stardust Diner
Ranked #11 of 720 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come join us at the Stardust Diner and step back into America's Golden Age of the 40's & 50's. Experience old-fashioned service and quality. We feature simple comfort foods made from the freshest, high quality ingredients. Order our hearty breakfasts all day long, burgers, shakes & malts, and full course dinners. Our standout food and stellar service will make you feel like you're sitting down at Mom's kitchen table.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We live nearby and drive by several times a week. We finally stopped in for breakfast last week. The food was great... especially the bacon. The atmosphere was fun. They were super busy but efficient. We are excited to try lunch or dinner.

1  Thank jlswaite
There are newer reviews for Stardust Diner

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Clean, fantastic staff, friendly, fast, and still personable... Food excellent, tasty, fresh, just right portioned, prices affordable.... And atmosphere of music that sets your heart to yesterday,,,owner should be so proud of having a wonderful establishment and great staff...every restaurant, should learn from this place! They make you feel it is all about you having a good experience!

2  Thank Ila Mae T
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times, so I wanted to post this review. The owner should get a lot of credit for running and outstanding restaurant. It should be a role model for others to follow. The place is very clean, and the service is super fast. My coffee cup is never empty. The servers are all upbeat and motivated to make your dining experience pleasurable with a desire to return. (Shouldn't that be the mantra of any business - create repeat customers?) So, obviously the Owner has trained the servers very well.
As for the food, it has been fantastic each time we have eaten there; quality food with consistently excellent taste. We especially love the bacon! The pancakes are great also.
The 50's atmosphere is fun, especially the music from the jukebox at your booth.
Finally, the prices are fair; you do get a lot of good food for your money. You will not leave hungry, except for a hunger to come back again...
So, in a nutshell, this is one of the Best-Run restaurants I have ever been to. I give it my highest recommendation!

1  Thank skipper1952
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on our way south for a nice non chain restaurant breakfast. This is the place to do it if you are in the area. A great traditional American diner. Atmosphere is just right. Service is great and the food exactly what I expected. A great value too.

1  Thank Warren P
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had a coupon to Stardust from Restaurant.com for quite some time, but hadn't had the opportunity to use it. Decided to give it a try finally, and I was quite pleased with the result!

The place looks very similar to an old-fashioned 50's diner on the outside and on the inside it's decorated nicely with period-specific photos, collectibles, etc. - there are even Jukeboxes at each table to choose your own music over the restaurant speakers (careful, it's addicting!)

My wife and I had a coupon for $25.00 off of a purchase of $35.00 or more - I can tell you that it was extremely difficult to get to that $35.00, which is a great thing for YOUR pocketbook! The costs are fairly inexpensive and the quantity is more than expected.

The quality is pretty good, but my meal could have been cooked a bit better (dry burger). I figure after another visit I will have a fair assessment of the quality of the food.

In summary - Affordable Prices, Large Portions, Great Atmosphere & Good Quality food. Definitely worth a visit, you won't be sorry!

1  Thank Troy G