“A favorite in Vancouver!”

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #39 of 736 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We go every time we are in Vanvouver. Love the lively atmosphere of the restaurant and the patio has great view. Cadillac margaritas are very good! I've tried several menu items, and have never been disappointed. As far as slow service comments, it's true when they are crowded. And they are busy every day of the week starting at happy hour, and weekend dinners...expect a wait. But we still go back because we love it!

1  Thank RonPatTravels

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of Mexican food and this place ranks at the top. I ate the fajita salad and it was the best I've ever had. The chips and salsa were wonderful too. The chips were light and crispy and the salsa had the perfect blend of heat and tomatoes. We sat on the patio overlooking the Columbian river but we felt like we were on the Mexican Riviera! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank bergland78
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is just a fun place to go eat with friends or family. You get good food and good service. Plus if its your birthday or a special occasion they will sing for you..its fun fun fun

1  Thank mom4life63
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Drinks way overpriced during non happy hours -
Also weak drinks
Happy hour ends at 6- not 8 which is what Internet suggested. Slow service
Amazing view and entertaining guacamole maker-hip-shaker!
Would think twice about returning

2  Thank thetravelers66
Reviewed June 10, 2013

just across the bridge from portand. beside Joe's Crab Pot. Amazing patio. Freshly prepared guacamole at your table-and live music by the servers. I ordered the Spinach Enchilada's. my friends ordered the Macho Plate. All of the food was surperb. Service was spot on. The manager, Chis Rosier, came over to explain the story of the " funny " name . He is a real character.
I have to say, that this place will stick out in my mind as one of the best eating out places ever.
Great Marguerita menu also.