“good value for tasty Thai”

Arawan Thai Cuisine
Ranked #114 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We hit this place pretty regularly for lunch. It's really tasty and the portions are very generous. Yum!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Good Thai food and priced right. Family friendly.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This is my favorite Thai place in vancouver. They provide good service and consistent food each time I've been there. They have food to go too.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This Thai restaurant never disappoints. The appetizers are wonderful. I've loved everything I've ever ordered. The drink menu is extensive and the drinks are strong. Give the Arawan Mai Tai a try.

2  Thank drohecker
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We have been living in Vancouver for 6 years and had not tried this restaurant. It's in a strip mall near Target and just didn't seem noteworthy. A friend at work mentioned it so we gave it a try. It was a pleasant surprise. They have a great Margarita, yes, I said margarita in a Thai place and it's one of their signature drinks. We had the Tom Yum soup with chicken. The lemongrass broth was delicious, although the chicken was a little dry. Entrees included the Pad Sei-iew with Pork and the Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken (moist). Both were excellent and I'd order them again. There are so many choices, we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Justhorsinaround66