“Great Thai food”

Arawan Thai Cuisine
Ranked #49 of 759 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This is my favorite Thai place in vancouver. They provide good service and consistent food each time I've been there. They have food to go too.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This Thai restaurant never disappoints. The appetizers are wonderful. I've loved everything I've ever ordered. The drink menu is extensive and the drinks are strong. Give the Arawan Mai Tai a try.

2  Thank drohecker
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We have been living in Vancouver for 6 years and had not tried this restaurant. It's in a strip mall near Target and just didn't seem noteworthy. A friend at work mentioned it so we gave it a try. It was a pleasant surprise. They have a great Margarita, yes, I said margarita in a Thai place and it's one of their signature drinks. We had the Tom Yum soup with chicken. The lemongrass broth was delicious, although the chicken was a little dry. Entrees included the Pad Sei-iew with Pork and the Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken (moist). Both were excellent and I'd order them again. There are so many choices, we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Justhorsinaround66
Reviewed April 2, 2010

As a new vegetarian I can tell you that the menu options are the best for the immediate area! I ate the meat options when I wasn't a vegatarian and both are truely wonderful! All of the food is great. Just go!

1  Thank lovingmyfam
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I have eaten here and at the Clackamas location and while the food is good, it is a bit Americanized. Most of the dishes are spiced more to American taste and is more "sweet" than you would find in a more authentic Thai restaurant. It is definitely worth going here if you don't want to drive to Portland for dinner.

1  Thank travis98683

Been to Arawan Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!