“Best Thai in Vancouver”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Washington
“Best Thai in Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is the second time that I have eaten here, both time I found the food fresh and taste. I had the red curry chicken and ordered it hot, my wife went with the Pad Thai. We enjoy the setting across from a nice city park. They also have a small bar with a good Happy hour menu. I will be back for my next Thai food fix!

• Visited February 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had spicy squid and it was very good. The prices are very reasonable and the staff are friendly and informative. This is a must stop and enjoy restaurant. Near the Hilton, so easy to walk to.

Visited October 2013
Warm Beach, Washington
“Thai without the heat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Been here in years past---neighbors at my home are Thai and cook at home as in Thailand with heat. But, it would seem not at Tiger's. Asked for a beer---was offered Sam Adams and Budwiser---who would know they had Singah Beer in bottles unless asked.(Beers on back of menu) The "salad wraps" aka Clear Wraps (other places) shaped like "Blunts" were pre-prepped, sticky, and lacking a meat item. The Sweet/sour peanut dip was very good but needed honey to cling with----The two entree's chosen were provided with a bowl of steamed rice.(nice) However, when one was asked to be prepped with heat--4-5 star---it was plated attractively but without any heat at all---not one chilli pepper---That just is not Thai cooking...When asked if they could make Red Coconut Curry Mellon, or Pig's foot Curry with real pigs feet, I was told that "we don't cook that way"....Food was plated well--lots of cashews on the one plate---all hot at presentation and tasted OK---Bland should be banned! (two outside sidewalk tiny tables w/two chairs each) Fission or Fusion. You will enjoy but you can't "Thai" one on here. Sign on window says Loatian also. Excellent service and warm greeting and water immediately (wallah).Nice view of Esther Short Park across the street.

• Visited July 2013
WA
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Pretty below average Asian food. Also pretty tasteless. Luckily the beer washed it all down at a reasonable price.

Visited May 2013
Washington
“Flavor of food was good but the kitchen was slow to get food out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went on Saturday night with a group of 11 of us. The restaurant was clean and the decor was very nice.

Several of us ordered the salad rolls (or spring rolls as I've had them before) and they were very good. They were delivered with a sweet/spicy dipping sauce. Our meals were delivered in stages. What I mean is that a couple of us at a time received our food. Unfortunately there was about 5-10 minutes of wait time for the waitress to bring out the next couple of dinners. This continued until all of us were served. I'm not sure if it was because there was another table that was seated right before us or not.

The food was very tasty when we got it and you could definately tell that they used all fresh ingredients. Our group had a variety of Pad Thai, stir fry and curries and no one complained about the taste.

I thought the prices were in line with any other Thai restaurants that we have been to (and we've been to quite a few since my dear hubby loves spicy Thai food)!

Our waitress was very attentive to our needs and apologized for the food taking so long. I would recommend the place but don't come if you are short on time. The wait time didn't bother us too much since were were visiting with our family :-)

• Visited March 2013