“Good food, nice people”

Tiger's Garden
Ranked #71 of 727 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Wow, it sounds great. What did you like about it?

The food was very good and the happy hour is pretty good also.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food is your average americanized Thai cusine. Very average quality and reasonble prices. Try the rice pudding desert. The waitress we had was very friendly and did a great job. I would go back if I am in Vancouver again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have been to this restaurant many times. We love the service and the delicious Thai offerings on the menu. Try the sticky rice if it is available. Love it. This is the service and food quality that you hope to find when you go to a thai restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The food is OK. However, I have friend's who love this place! So it may be just your luck of the draw, so to speak. I've definitely had better. But the price/value fit the meal.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant for years. It is located in downtown Vancouver across from Esther Short Park. We are always greeted and seated immediately upon entering. Service has always been top notch. I usually order Evil Prince Curry, and my husband likes their Pad Thai. We order medium spicy, because we like a lot of spice/heat in our food. Their luncheon specials are very affordable. Today I had a medium spicy cashew stir fry with chicken for $7.50. Our waitress checked on us three times during lunch to see how we were doing. We'll be back.

Been to Tiger's Garden? Share your experiences!