“Super Food But you Have to walk on Nuts to Get It”

Billygan's Roadhouse
Ranked #96 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Billygan's Roadhouse was very close to our Hotel (Vanc Inn & Suites) so it was an easy 5 minute walk. At first we thought we made a mistake as we navigated through a whole nights mess of nuts and shells all over the floor, everywhere, but the table was clean and we were hungry. The food was absolutely great. I had prime rib, and my wife had the pot roast. Even though it was busy, we did not have to wait to get served, and the evening turned out rather enjoyable despite a very long driving day, and being tired. If we stop in Vancouver, Wa again, the Billygans Roadhouse will certainly be considered for dinner.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the most expensive plate, prime rib. Returned it twice. Was cold and far too oversalted.
Never more.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our server was very attentive. Our grandchildren seemed to enjoy discarding peanut shells onto the floor. The food was not outstanding.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I love eatling lunch at Billygan's. The burgers are juicy, thick and always cooked perfectly. Last time we visted I decided to get the lunch portion of the fish and chips. Oh my they were flaky and not oily at all. Hands down the best fish in chips I have ever eaten. I always know I will have a great meal when I eat there.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Billygan's is a fun, "throw your peanut shells on the floor" roadhouse. Good appetizers, happy hour, great lunch place.