“Nope.”

Billygan's Roadhouse
Ranked #95 of 759 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here randomly on our way home from a road trip. We were both starving and the menu and ratings on TA looked good. Neither of us was at all impressed. The atmosphere was sad, most of the employees looked disinterested and tired. Our waitress was very pleasant but that was the absolute highlight of the afternoon. The food was nothing special. He had salmon that was overcooked and clearly not fresh. I had a burger which had a very dry patty covered with some kind of "goop" to try and cover for the lack of taste. I also ordered one of their specialty cocktails which tasted like syrup mixed with koolaid. We both left feeling totally unsatisfied and actually guilty about putting such horrible foods into our bodies. Overall I feel generous giving this place a 2. Would NOT recommend.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stopped here after driving for a few hours and were starving! This was the perfect stop. Service was excellent and food was delicous. Love the roadhouse atmosphere and peanut shells we can toss on the floor. Definitely a random stop that turned into a prety good meal! Great local beers on tap

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

It has the roadhouse feel. Good happy hour. The service is friendly both in the restaurant and bar. You get to eat your complementary peanuts and toss the husks on the floor. Full bar. It is easy access from I5 and I205. Next to the Shiloh

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I only go during the happy hour. the baked potato skins and caesar salad are my favorite. sometimes the salad is hit or miss, but the skins are always good. its very affordable during happy hour, and great strong drinks. the long island ice tea special is yummy and strong.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by on Friday night and there was seating available in the bar area without a wait. You can throw your peanut shells on the floor here, and it has a very laid back atmosphere. Food was great. I had the taco salad which is a ridiculous size, but delishious. My husband had the French dip which he enjoyed.

Our waitress was excellent and very attentive.

1  Thank anilif

Been to Billygan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!