“Very good food. Very good price and quality. Good service. Good for any size group, even very very large groups...”

Namaste Indian Cuisine
Ranked #135 of 719 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Very good food. Very good price and quality. Good service. Good for any size group, even very very large groups, plus they cater!

There are newer reviews for Namaste Indian Cuisine

Reviewed July 10, 2008

Best Indian food I've had since the last time I was in Bangalore. Nice family runs this place.

Reviewed December 6, 2007

Authentic Indian buffet, lunch and dinner only. Lunch is more economical. Go around 11am or after 2pm otherwise full house and impossible to fine an empty table. I think they close at about 3pm. I can't recommend a dish, everything is tasty!

Reviewed August 16, 2007

For the price paid at this local buffet, I think it's unbeatable. All you can eat for under $12, is excellent. The food selection was fine, in addition to the flavors and right amount of spices in the curries and vegetable dishes. My mango lassie was fine and so was my experience at this Indian Restaurant. I would return in the future. The owners were very courteous as well. I hope people will visit this local restaurant since the food is pretty tasty and delicious. I sincerely recommend it.

1  Thank NVGourmand