“Unexpectedly great customer service”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #20 of 22 Dessert in Vancouver
Reviewed March 17, 2013

In early February, my advisory class of thirteen sixth graders voted to have Krispy Kremes for their six-week celebration for successfullyf completing their portfolios. I bought two dozen donuts that cost around $25; kind of spendy as they say around here, but the extras went to support staff that appreciated the surprise treat. Krispy Kreme also gave me 24 Valentines for one free donut each.

Fast forward a month, and a different class was talking and drooling about how much they loved Krispy Kremes, so I handed them each a Valentine on which they wrote the kind they wanted, ones I had never heard of or tried. The morning of picking up the treats, I read the fine print that said one coupon per visit! Oh, well, I consoled myself, the kids really wanted the donuts, and I could accept getting one free and pay for the others.

When I arrived at this Krispy Kreme and explained I had all these coupons but only expected to redeem one, the wait staff took all of my coupons and promptly filled a box with the order! Also, the coupons did not expire either although I was using them all by the March 15th expiration date printed on them. So Krispy Kreme made my day. Thank you!