“A perfect start to our day!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #133 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Spokane, Washington
“A perfect start to our day!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

From the coffee, to the bagels to the fresh fruit sides this place is excellent! Staff got our breakfast bagels to us very timely and we all enjoyed the clean, quiet bustle of singles, couples, families and business people enjoying their/our mornings together.

• Visited May 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“Love the Menu choices!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great place to go in a hurry. Food is quickly prepared but elegantly made. Love the Bowls and Plates they provide. I really like that they display the calories for those of us who are watching what we eat. Prices are fair and service is wonderful. Love their salads. They provide lots of choices and wonderful deserts. Love going here!

• Visited May 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great Soup and Sandwiches!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stopped in for a quick lunch with my adult daughter and discovered a great place! Soup in a bread bowl and sandwiches too numerous to count! Salads and sweets, too. The service was fast and pleasant at a time when they were VERY busy... The prices were fair and the food delicious. We'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“We like it here!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was the first time in for my husband. We had coffee and pastries. Everything was so very good. I have been in many times for lunch, and can say without hesitation that it is consistently a great experience.

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Canada
“Good Value”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a bakery/restaurant that has a good variety of sandwiches and desserts. You can check their website.
We arrived on a Saturday around 12:30 and the restaurant was busy.

This is a self-service bakery/restaurant. You order your food and when the order is ready you are called with the electronic buzzer that you are given when you pay.

I ordered the “You Pick 2” $6.99 combo - ½ grilled ham and Swiss cheese sandwich with a cup French onion soup.
In addition, I ordered the Spinach salad with diced eggs and smoked bacon --($7.59) which was plenty for 2 people when combined with the soup and sandwich combo.

My spouse ordered the $7.99 combo (signature panini) – ½ chipotle chicken sandwich (with smoked bacon & smoked cheese) with cream of chicken and wild rice soup.

Good food. How can you go wrong with a grilled ham and Swiss cheese?
The French onion soup was good – not too salty in my opinion.
The spinach salad was good but a little too much dressing resulting in soggy spinach; nonetheless I enjoyed the salad.

We only had ice water with our meals. However, if we had ordered a drink – coffee, soft drinks etc., with our meals we would have been able to purchase a dessert for $.99.

Good value for the money.
Overall, I would rate the food experience 3 plus out of 5.

Tip
There is a reward program.

• Visited February 2013