“Good food - bad service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dragonfly Cafe & Espresso
Ranked #497 of 711 Restaurants in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington
“Good food - bad service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The bbq pork sandwich was exceptional; however, I was disappointed at the quality of service and poor attitude of employees. The person who ordered after me received her order right away (but it was clear she was a "regular"). Almost immediately after I ordered, the counter person left the building and the other counter person went and hung out in a side room. She peeked her head out once, but was rude when I asked about my order and then she went back into the side room. There was no one at the register for at least 10 minutes. A person even came to order and just took a bag of chips without paying! The cook came out to check the counter and asked the person in the side room to come out as there were people waiting. The person came back from outside and I caught her attention and asked her to check on my order. She did so and then told me her machine wasn't sending orders back to the kitchen. Hum, that other person got HER order. In any case, I waited 15 minutes for a simple sandwhich and was given excuses. Oh, she gave me a bag of chips. Wow. I recommend this establishment only if you are not in a hurry. It just didn't seem as if they were taking their business seriously or cared if they lost business because no one was paying attention.

• Visited May 2013