“Not bad at all...”
Review of Killer Burger

Killer Burger
Ranked #29 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Pretty good place if you want some beer and burger. Kinda like a modern throwback of a burger-joint. Even have a kids menu!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've been to the Hollywood (Portland OR) and this Vancouver location for Killer Burger - they are equally excellent choices if you are looking for the best burger around. I prefer the Jose Mendosa and my wife loves the Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger. All burgers come with bacon and fries. Yum! Great local draft beer selection. Only downside is sometimes their music can be on the loud side (but it's still interesting). Not much atmosphere in the Vancouver location, but you don't care 'cause the burgers are do delicious!

1  Thank Charles H
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place has the best hamburger I have ever eaten.

That’s quite a statement for me. I am truly a hamburger aficionado. When a person has pictures of hamburgers all over his kitchen, hamburger models, hamburger radios, a hamburger jigsaw puzzle, hamburger animated toys. and such, you know he cares. I care.

I had the peanut butter (don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it). pickle chips, bacon, onion, special sauce special for around $7.00. (I think it’s something like $1 more if one eats after 5pm). This INCLUDED fantastically-executed French Fries. Even the bun was atypically-fresh, with a wonderful blend of crisp and soft in all the right places.

This is the first hamburger I have ever had onto which I put no ketchup. It’s that good.

Only very, very slight drawbacks: The drive-thorough window is closed other than for pick-up of phoned-in orders. I drove through it the first time, and it was a waste of time. They need a more obvious sign that one should not drive through if wanting to order on the spot. Also: The background music was little loud, but not horribly so. I only include these drawbacks for balance; they're easily insignificant in the greater scheme of hamburger enjoyment.

Make a trip up to Washington to try this place. I understand they have only been around about a year (it’s now October. 2013), and there are perhaps 11 of them so far. May they flourish.
This is hamburgering at its finest.

2  Thank StevePacificNW
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Wow, just when I thought I had found the best burger I have eaten, I happened upon a place in Vancouver, Washington , called "Killer Burger"..

While visiting my daughter she suggested we go at Happy Hour, from 2 to 5 pm.. Wow!!, double Wow!!, you have to try the Killer Peanut Butter burger, with dill pickles and grilled onions, and crispy bacon... so flavorful, you just don't want the experience to end.

At happy hour you get a huge burger and fries, choice of regular, cajun. for $4.95.. how can you go wrong.. feed the entire family for under $20...

They offer a simple menu, and a nice menu of local brews to enjoy also!

This is a

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Killer Burger is one of those places you look for in a new city - a local gem that you can't find at home, and one to which you want to return over and over. Killer Burger's stock in trade is fresh, creative combinations, and outstanding local microbrews. Best of all, EVERY burger has bacon on it! I've tried the FunGuy (bacon, mushroom, melted swiss, their special sauce, and grilled onions), and the Peanut Butter Bacon Pickle Burger (which is what it sounds like, plus mayo and grilled onions). Want to know something? The PBBPB might well be the best, tastiest, most creative burger I've ever had - anywhere. It's not really Skippy. It's actually closer to a Thai peanut sauce. It sounds bizarre, but trust me, this one is worth checking out.

I love Killer Burger. My only complaint is we don't have them in Boston!