“Late Dinner at Charlies'”
Review of Charlies Bodega - CLOSED

Charlies Bodega
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I got back to the Comfort Inn & Suites after working a 14-hour day and my wife and I needed some place to eat. Jillian at the Front Desk suggested Charlies Bistro so we went there. It was an excellent suggest. We each had the Beef Tips and Gnocchi, plus we shared a Greek salad.

I will be back in the area in about a month and I will return to Charlies.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Good prices on happy hour, alcohol and food. Calamari and peppers, frog legs with sweet potato fries and shrimp cocktail were all very tasty and happy hour priced $5. Nice atmosphere. Live music.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a great little bistro in Vancouver, WA. Ordered the seafood and avacado salad that had nice slices of avacado and shrimp and slices of smoked sallmon. Nice light dressing even though it was a taragon creamy style. Wife had fish and chips and they use steel head trout fish with a light batter. The fries were rosemary flavored. Happened to hit there on a Monday and found they offered 1/2 price bottles of wine.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Just arrived in town for a week's visit. My Hotel recommended Charlies Bistro, which was close by. It was Happy Hour, so I ordered off the happy Hour Menu. Had a wonderful salad, and two great pulled pork sliders. The salad and sliders were large, so it was more than enough for dinner. Also had a very good Long Island Iced Tea.

1  Thank 1000Mike
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had the chicken pot pie. Flavor ok but, where was the chicken? Peas and carrots in pie had to have been of the frozen type. Off my list first and last,