“A sensory overload but a fun family activity” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 18 Fun & Games in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A sensory overload but a fun family activity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

While Big Al's is a great family activity with a great atmosphere if you what a simple place to bowl, talk and hang with friends or family this is not it. Here you have videos, music, lights, noise, and what-not going on. It is kind of hard to concentrate when screens everywhere project music videos and visual stimulation from every corner. But the kids love it plus the food is good, and there is an arcade, so bonus. I wouldn't go here every time I wanted to bowl but it is fun for special occasions.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Valerie H

Vancouver, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Still the best of the best sports bars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

OK, so it's convenient to my home. And the multiple ginormous TV screens can't hurt. Even so, this food curmudgeon thinks it's pretty good. Nice menu, good food, and I like the almost constant buzz back in the arcade and bowling areas. Obviously, I'm not the only one.
Big Al's re-defined sports bars in the Vancouver/Portland metro area, what about 5 years ago? And they're still on top.

Visited April 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Teambuilding Made Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We spent an evening here on a recent business trip and decided to bowl to help with our teambuilding. I was SO impressed with this facility! It is huge! The drinks and many appetizers we ordered were declicious. Service was fantastic as well. After bowling we headed to the pool and shuffleboard area and finished the night there. I hope we go again.

Visited May 2014
Seattle
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great entertainment venue for team building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I am an event planner and hosted my client's team here for a team day. The staff worked with me to help put together a 3 phase activity and I interspersed an element that customized it for our group. They were happy to work with me on it, and it was a great success.

I also had another event for another group the same week and they had bowling and dinner. The staff worked to make it a very affordable event for this non-profit group, and they enjoyed their experience.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lattenee
Washougal, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun, Economical, Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I usually go with the grandkids, but occasionally adults only. The entertainment for the grandkids is fun and safe and I always end up enjoying the games with them. Large portions of food at reasonable prices. Lots of TVs for sports. Onion rings are wonderful and always a good starter to the meal. Even the grandkids like them so will have to order two orders to satisfy the family---yes they are that good. Watch out for Nachos..we ordered them for one person and could no way eat them all. It was very large but very good.

Visited February 2014