“Overpriced”
Review of Big Al's Bowling

Big Al's Bowling
Ranked #2 of 20 Fun & Games in Vancouver
Reviewed August 26, 2013

It was a nice place, with good lanes, but it was WAAAAAY over priced! The lanes are nice, and the food is OK, but not for the price. Even the video games are super expensive! We had a fun time though, it just shouldn't cost and arm and a leg to bowl during an "off hour".

There are newer reviews for Big Al's Bowling

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have went twice so far. The Tuesday night bowling is a real treat. Their alcoholic drinks are not so great, but good selection of beer. Food has been pretty good so far.

1  Thank Amber B
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to Big Al's twice on our recent visit to the area. I took my two nephews, age 5 and 7. We had a blast in the arcade, which has a nice variety of games, as well as reasonable prices. We also bowled here, which during the day(before 5:00 pm) is very reasonably priced. What stood out to me most, however, was how friendly and professional the staff(made up mostly of young adults) was. They really understand kids, families, etc. Definitely will be back!

1  Thank Frank-Money
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a very large entertainment place. There are lots and lots of bowling lanes and plenty of arcade games. It's spendy but worth at least one visit if you like bowling and games. I also hear their sports bar is pretty awesome but I haven't been there yet.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We all really enjoyed our visit to Big Al's. We went bowling for the first time with the kids. They thought it was fantastic. Then we had dinner which was excellent, and finished out the night playing video games and collecting points for silly prizes. Great family night out.

1  Thank travlinfamily1