“So much fun”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We all really enjoyed our visit to Big Al's. We went bowling for the first time with the kids. They thought it was fantastic. Then we had dinner which was excellent, and finished out the night playing video games and collecting points for silly prizes. Great family night out.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank travlinfamily1

Vancouver, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Make sure they bring you everything that you ordered”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This time I went with some of my grown children for the bowling, and we decided to eat dinner while we bowled. Warning! Watch out for some of the staff. I didn't notice it unit we got home, but they never brought us a $10 taco platter that we ordered, but did charge us for on our $100+ bill. The ribs are nothing to write home about, their burgers are good, but service needs to be improved. Normally someone comes over right away to see if you would like something to eat and/or drink. Not this time, we had to flag down two people before we got someone to come over and take our order, and we were there about 20 minutes already. Not a bad place, but it wasn't that busy the night that we were there,and to forget to bring us a large appetizer and then charge us anyway, that's unforgivable. I called later to let them know, but all I was told was to let them know the next time we can in. They should have at least taken my name and phone number, otherwise anyone could just walk up and tell them a story like this to get free food.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 6595STG
Camas, Washington
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Great family fun esp on rainy days”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My kids (10 & 12) love this place, almost always their #1 choice for having fun. Clean, safe, and fun environment for all. The staff is really great. My son had a birthday party here a few years ago and still has the pin signed by his friends. But the price for a party has gone up and it's easier just to bowl. Love the kids bowl free program for the summer. The arcade is also fun for the kids. Nice to have for those rainy days in the northwest.

1 Thank mimijj
Vancouver, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great family venue. Well maintained with good food and friendly staff. I really liked the way they cater to families and sports enthusiasts alike.

1 Thank E D
Surrey, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Arcade, Customer Service and Awesome Bowling!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our friends took us here when we were staying in Portland, and it was a fantastic time! The arcade features brand new games and the place looks and feels brand new. Best part was the food! The turkey club is massive and delicious =) I wish we had a place like this at home.