“Great family fun esp on rainy days”
Review of Big Al's Bowling

Big Al's Bowling
Ranked #2 of 20 Fun & Games in Vancouver
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My kids (10 & 12) love this place, almost always their #1 choice for having fun. Clean, safe, and fun environment for all. The staff is really great. My son had a birthday party here a few years ago and still has the pin signed by his friends. But the price for a party has gone up and it's easier just to bowl. Love the kids bowl free program for the summer. The arcade is also fun for the kids. Nice to have for those rainy days in the northwest.

1  Thank mimijj
There are newer reviews for Big Al's Bowling

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great family venue. Well maintained with good food and friendly staff. I really liked the way they cater to families and sports enthusiasts alike.

1  Thank E D
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our friends took us here when we were staying in Portland, and it was a fantastic time! The arcade features brand new games and the place looks and feels brand new. Best part was the food! The turkey club is massive and delicious =) I wish we had a place like this at home.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a very nice establishment! The nicest Bowling Alley I have ever come across and they have an area called "Slider Alley". You rent per hour vs per game which is really nice and fun. You sit on curved couches instead of plastic chairs and there are big screen televisions over every lane so you can catch your favorite sporting event while having fun with the family and friends! The sports bar is also very nice. Excellent service and very good food. Try the pork lettuce wraps, excellent flavor and low calorie so more room for beer! Speaking of beer, they have over 20 varieties on tap so you will be able to find one that pleases the palate There are televisions everywhere so there isn't a seat without a view and the big screen over the bar is an enormous 8' X 36'! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is it is quite expensive but in my opinion well worth it. The value is happy hour which runs mon-fri 3:00-6:00pm. They also offer $2 bowling and $2 shoes for all active Military every day until 5:00pm which is awesome. Cheers to our Military Men and Women who risk their lives to protect this great country!

1  Thank RamsFan491
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Everyone is happy here...from the 3 year old to the 13 year old...plus the hubby and me!
Bowling...arcade...sports bar.......both family friendly...and adult fun as well.
Food is good but not great. A little spendy but clean and overall worth it.
We go about every 6 weeks.

2  Thank pamelaj0906