This place wasn't the Hilton but wow for $49 a nite tax included it was a bargain for anything around it. Located right off Interstate 205 and 1 block off Mill Plain access was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable with microwave, refrigerator and TV. Don't expect no holes in the wall where pictures or shelves had been removed and holes not patched or fresh paint to hide the furniture imprint on the wall but for the clean room and price it got my vote. Coffee is in the lobby and no Continental breakfast but for the price I'm in. Area was quiet and shopping center was 1 block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 46 clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. AAA approved. We are only 5 miles from portland airport. We have continental breakfast, guest laundry. All our rooms have microwave, refregerator, phones with dataport, queen or king size beds. Semi Handicap rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Guest House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Hotel Vancouver
- Guest House Motel Vancouver