All reviewsa nice hot showermicrowave refrigeratorroom was cleanstayed hereplenty of hot waterplace to sleeptwo nightsking bedfree wifinice hoteltvchannelsgrocery
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Smoker friendly! Good value. New mattresses, very clean. Standard motel furniture. Quiet. Staff very friendly. One of the nicest 'budget' motels I've stayed in. bring your own coffee pot. Microwave and fridge in room. Wifi available for free. I'll stay here again and again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank npeebles
Reviewed May 3, 2012

For the price, the motel room was clean and well located. The shower was great. I was unable, however, to connect to the internet which is on of the must have requirements I have before staying in a motel. I will not stay here again. I have to rate a 2 instead of a 4.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Hello60878
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This place looks nothing like the pictures you see in the photos. The rooms are not well lit and the furniture is old and looks like something we left in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. They don't change the bedding everyday and the sheets are not comfortable.
They say they serve a Free Continental Breakfast but I am not sure what Continent they are talking about. You will want to go and eat breakfast out and if you do go to the place across the street they have great food!!
In the end, if this is the only place that you can stay you would do better to grab a pillow and a blanket and sleep in your car.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed here a while ago ,and found out that the owners/managers where very friedly & helpful.resturants are many to choose from all walking distance.Walmart is just a 10 min walk from the room.and only mins from the airport or Amtak station. Great coffee shop just across the street. So if you want a great night stay..i prefer this motel over the rest in the area. plus Great prices for a weeks stay. Frank Davilla ...San Fransico,Ca

Room Tip: Very nice place stay here before you make any other choice.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mr81biker
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I was looking for a room for a few weeks when I came across this motel. I read the reviews and now I can say that some of these reviewers must have stayed in a different place.
I have found that the owners and staff are very noce and try to make sure I am happy. Even when I was new here I found no problems. One reviewer wrote about the noisy apartment nearby. I am not sure where he is talking about as this motel is on a quiet side street. The most traffic is to the Starbucks across the street.
The room is very clean. I got maid service every day. The bed linens are changed every other day. The TV works well.
The only disturbance was that during my stay they were changing out all the sinks and vanities in all the rooms. This made an even better place.
It is located a block from two major grocery stores, 3 blocks from a Walmart, walking distance from 7 fast food places. Right behind a Pizza Hut, with two major restraunts a block away. There's even a 7-11 a couple blocks away.
I was very happy there. The price was good for a weekly. I stayed my first week in the Motel 6 a block away. I had very poor internet, no drawers to put my things in and a basically run down motel with rif-raf all around.
At the Guest House I found no rif-raf. The furniture was good quality. The bed was comfortable and clean. The interenet was blazing fast and reliable.
Bottom line is that I found it to be a quality place with a concerned and caring staff.

Room Tip: The back side is best
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo