“From the welcome to the check - One of the best!”
Review of On the Border - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
On the Border
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 23, 2013

After a very busy day - we were welcomed, seated & spoiled by some of the friendliest staff ever. Our (homemade) chips, salsa, waters were are delivered immediately. Our server took the time to connect and care about us, including my granddaughter! The food was fresh and delicious, each of our several dishes prepared and presented perfectly.

Finally - the price was a very pleasant surprise and I would definitely have paid more. If you are in Vancouver, WA - I highly commend this fine restaurant to you.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a saturday evening for happy hour. The petron margarita was just alright..the chicken wings were not fresh and the chicken flautas were nothing I'd recommend. Not sure how the regular dinner menu food is but if I ever go back i won't be eating off of the happy hour menu.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I went there two days ago and we loved it. Food was good, server were nice, price was fair, and the atmosphere was also nice. We ate well at the dinner site instead of the bar even though they were having their happy hour. We will come back for sure if I am craving Mexican soup.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice Mexican restaurant. Food was good. Staff was friendly. Restaurant was clean. Parking is a little weird, not by main entrance. Sports screen TVs throughout.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

OTB always has daily specials and affordable prices. Their tacos and choice of meats are very flavorful. Not sure I like having to order beans and rice separately, but it keeps the prices down. The salsa is spicy but not too.