“Excellent Thai GRUB!!!!”

Planet Thai
Ranked #43 of 726 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Do not let the atmosphere fool you the food is just yummy! While I would have liked to see a bit more chicken in the Chicken-fried rice is was still delish! BBQ pork again yummmmmm. wife had Kung-pow chicken and yes I did eat some of hers, again yum yum yum. we do not often eat Thai food but plan on it more often as you can tell I really enjoyed both the flavors and quality of the food. Can't say much about the server or atmosphere but hey as hard as restaurants have it I think it was a great meal for the moderate priced money.

1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Portions were much larger than expected. Excellent value. Well prepared and nicely presented. Really good food and surprisingly fast service. Take the NE 134th St Exit off I 5 going north and cross over the interstate. It is less than a mile on the right in a shopping center out buildings.

2  Thank minimemom
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We "stumbled" onto this restaurant while traveling through Vancouver and looking for a quiet place for lunch. What a pleasant surprise. We enjoy Thai food and found this one to be excellent. Next time we're traveling near Vancouver, we'll definitely go back.

1  Thank merlinh
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've been coming here since they opened and the food is always outstanding; love their curries! At first the service was a little spotty but that has been better the last few times. I've tried many items off their menu and everything is great. My only complaint about this place is they tend to rush you, barely starting on your satay and the entrees have arrived so what I do is not order the meal until at least half way done with the appetizer. Food always excellent and the cost is very reasonable for the quality, service has been at best over the years okay but definitely worth trying.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Planet Thai is located in a strip mall so has plenty of parking. Nice decor, friendly service and good food. I'd give the pad thai a B+.