“Absolutely the Best Breakfast in Vancouver!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ducktales Kitchen
Ranked #157 of 699 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a neighborhood restaurant featuring our own recipes. As noted by my last name, I am a "Waddle". I grew up working and learning about the restaurant business at the Waddles that was at Jantzen beach for so many years. I added some of my favorite recipes from those years to our menu. We're all about "real" food using fresh incredients and our own special flavors in all we do.In addition to the restaurant we offer full service catering and event planning solutions.
Vancouver, Washington
“Absolutely the Best Breakfast in Vancouver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I love going out to breakfast and we've tried nearly every restaurant In Vancouver, WA, since we moved here four years ago. About a year ago we discovered Duck Tails and we've been addicted ever since. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner - we've been there for breakfast and lunch, but the dinner menu looks great. They have a limited menu, but we never get tired of it. And, the reason for that is that the food is incredible! My favorites for breakfast are the French toast, the pancakes or Eggs Benedict. I've never had French toast like theirs, nor have I ever had pancakes that were so light. Peggy, their primary waitress when we're there, knows us and knows to bring decaf coffee along with her funny stories and smiles! We've had the best burgers there, too. It's a small place, but the best in town. I'd go there every weekend for breakfast but my husband likes a little variety. So we go every other weekend! They also do catering. My only wish is that they opened earlier on Saturdays (currently 9:00 am) and weren't closed on Sundays. Take it from a breakfast connoisseur - THIS IS THE PLACE!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kim B

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We took our Mom here for an early Mother's Day dinner. Happy hour entrees and drink deals were very good and you got a lot of food for the price. Highly recommend it.

1 Thank Christine0328
“Nice cafe type place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Good food and a good price. Went here for lunch with my sister as she knows the area. A good find for sure.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Philip M
Vancouver, Washington
“Small and Cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Ducktales Kitchen is a small family run place. Food proportions are very good. Service is always prompt and friendly. I ordered the Mac and cheese that is made with 5 different cheeses and is crusted on top. They have a pastry chef that makes all the deserts and they are great!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Aceseca
Canby, Oregon
“Great Location for Family Gathering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Based on TA reviews I selected Ducktales Kitchen for a recent family get together. We were able to make reservations in advance. When we arrived at the restaurant our tables were ready and waiting, including coloring sheets and crayons for the kids. The waitress that served us did an awesome job! We had 24 in our group and she handled the multiple tickets with ease. All the food came out at the same time and was all done correctly. Our waitress was attentive and drink re-fills were handled proactively. Since we were meeting up mid-day we had the choice of breakfast or lunch. The price point is very reasonable and the food was good. I heard positive comments from everyone in our group. Made for a nice spot to meet up with family and visit in a comfortable environment.

• Visited November 2013