La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Staybridge.com
$93
$189
$149
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$76
$102
$85
BestWestern.com
$93
$169
1,088 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywaffleshard boiled eggswould stay here againsalmon creekcookieseasy accessgreat place to staystaff was friendlyindoor poolfree breakfastcoffee makerpetlqdogs
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Stayed for 5 days in August- on morning of second day maids turned off air conditioning in room with dog in crate- came back to overheated dog- very dangerous. Talked to front desk- maids were told not to touch a.c. -came back next day ac turned off again!! Luckily dog was with us. That night at midnight someone tried to get into our room. 5 minutes later front desk called room to ask what we were still doing there!!!! They said we had checked out- I had not talked to anyone at front desk since checkin and maids had cleaned our room that day with stuff in there. The new people could have gotten into our room with our stuff in it had we not been there. I was told at midnight that we would be checked back in at our original rate. I asked to talk to the manager in the AM. The next morning a young girl at the front desk said manager not in but was told to tell us that would comp the last night. Never was contacted by the manager for the rest of my stay- no apology given from management. When went to check out on a Saturday morning of course the bill was wrong. went to front desk again- girl on desk said that bill was wrong note on file said no further charges were being put on my card after the first two nights. I verified this with her twice . Two days later sure enough the charges are on my credit card. Spent an entire morning trying to reach Jenny the manager- left numbers- no return phone call. ONce when called poor girl at front desk said Jenny was in her office would connect me- phone rang 15 times- no answer. Eventually I got ahold of her 6 hours after left message. No apology- said that girl at front desk would never have said that- was not willing to ask her or look into it. Would try to refund me to what should have been my rate in the first place!!!
I have never experienced such poor customer service and a "manager" that will not address client concerns. If you have pets be very careful or your pet will end up with heat stroke. Also not enough parking spaces for the number of rooms. If get back after dinner at night no spaces left at all.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank calgary20
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My wife & I have stayed at La Quinta Inns in Idaho, Arizona, N.Mex., Utah, Texas. Calif.,Colorado, Nevada, and have never had a more enjoyable experience than staying at this Washington State, La Quinta! The GM, Jenny, & the Breakfast Manager, Justine, have been exceptional in their service and willingness to respond to any need. I would highly recommend this specific La Quinta Inn to anyone wanting a clean, comfortable, & gracious place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I was driving through and decided to stay at this particular hotel because i've stayed in several La Quinta's in various states throughout the US. I was exhausted and all I wanted was to take a shower, climb into bed and channel surf until I fell into a dreamless sleep. I got to the front desk and there was an issue with my reservation and the clerk brought the manager up to the front and she went above the call of duty and fixed the issue. I have to say i've stayed in a lot of hotels/motels and she is by far the sweetest and nicest manager i've had the privelage of meeting. Everything was awesome and if I travel through again, I will defiently stay here. Stay at this hotel and ask for the manager Jenny!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Summary: Good for the price. Basically no-frills but for the price I didn't expect any. They seriously need to fix their WiFi. Having rooms ready at checkin time would be a plus too.

Service was fairly good. Front desk was responsive to problems (door key stopped working). Needs to get more maid service so that rooms are ready at 'check-in' time - or give priority to rooms you know will be used (reservations). We had to wait an hour in the lobby until our room was ready.

Room itself was good. Beds are comfortable and clean. However only had 1 chair (and no couch) so everyone 'else' have to sit on the bed.

Breakfast was just ok. Biscuit and Gravy and a single wafflemaker provides the only 'hot' food. Need to add another wafflemaker - there was always a line for it. More fruit would help as well.

WiFi, as I mentioned was not the best. Very difficult to get a connection and if you go to the bathroom your lose the connection. Connection often fails. Instructions for using the WiFi was obsolete (and no damn way I'll drop my firewall to connect to a hotel network. Firewalls are for the GUESTs protection. Some of your guests may have sensitive data on their laptops).

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2010

This LaQuinta is a very nice facility with friendly staff, clean & spacious rooms at a great price! But the Wi-Fi is terrible. It has been intermittant at best, very, very slow, files take forever to open. I give it high ratings for everything else...but if you're traveling on business the wi-fi makes it a poor choice.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
sjandial, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2010

We are very sorry for the inconvenience because of WiFi not working properly on the date you stayed in the Hotel. It is always our utmost desire to make every Guests stay comfortable and satisfying. Because of your valuable input, immediate steps were taken. We have taken some steps including IT contractor to go and hired new IT contractor so that an incident like this does not happen again. Currently, La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver is ranking #3 on Trip Advisor for business travelers out of 26 Hotels.
Please give us another chance and will make all efforts to make your stay comfortable.