“Excellent experience”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We spent two nights in this hotel and will definitely stay there again when we are back in the area. We traveled with our dog and La Quinta is just WONDERFUL for people that travel with pets. The rooms are always clean and the breakfasts are fun. At this hotel, check-in was a breeze and we got a room on the top floor as we had requested. It was clean and comfortable. We love La Quintas!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My stay was excellent. I had a quiet room like I requested, I was amazed and pleased at the gluten free option for breakfast (normally I have little to eat at these places) and the front staff was very friendly. The only room for improvement would be a firmer bed, but that would be an item hard to please every one. I'll be coming back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was my first stay in a La Quinta property and restricted to one night (and most of the following day). From the moment that Tia greeted us at the Front Desk it was apparent that this was a well organised, well run establishment. The friendly greeting was reflected throughout the next day by staff members and management. Situated very close to Interstate 5, and benefiting from a variety of restaurants, shops and amenities within two blocks, this Hotel also benefits from affordable, well appointed and clean accommodation. Minor drawbacks include only one elevator for the four floors and limited signage and frontage if approaching the property from Salmon Creek on NE Tenney Road.
Overall a very comfortable, enjoyable stay and a well run Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Perfect accomodations every time we stay! It is clean, quiet and friendly staff makes it a great time. The are a few things that could have been better. The curtains did not close completely and there was a lot of light coming in. The pillows could have been a bit more comfortable. Overall, excellent accommodations and would highly recommend this La Quinta.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The morning of my arrival I received a phone call saying my card on file had been declined. I have stayed and worked in hotels and have never ever had one that wanted to charge my credit card prior to check in. When I told this to the lady on the phone she seem annoyed, even when I explained to her that I have 2 more reservations and that I don't want them to charge my card until I arrive. Once we got to our room on the 3rd floor we had no A/C at all and the room was quite warm all night. If I had noticed this as soon as we got in the room I would have requested to be moved even though they were sold out. The light over the full length mirror was burnt out, we called to report it and they sent a maid right away, but she was unable to reach it so I had to stand on a chair to change it my self, no big deal but kind of a liability issue for the hotel if I had fallen.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

After trying La Quinta on the way up the coast in Grants Pass, we stayed at the Vancouver WA La Quinta on the way back down. Certainly a great hotel for an overnight. The room was clean and nicely appointed. The staff was very friendly. And it is very convenient to I-5.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Jane W
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have stayed at this property several times while heading south. It is clean and very convenient to the I-5 but still quiet for a good nights rest. The breakfast is the same as at most la Quinta's. Adequate but a bit boring after a week or so on the road. Our only complaint if there is one at all, is that the hotel is pet friendly and at times there can be a lot of dogs in residence. Unfortunately not all of them are well behaved and we found that yapping dogs were annoying when the owners were out for dinner and the evening. Otherwise, a very good property with lots of nearby places to eat.

Room Tip: Have always found the rooms, no matter what location, to be much the same. Good idea to stay away f...