1,176 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtnice stayhard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to stayking suitefront desk staffstaff was friendlyfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlq
Reviewed November 12, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very nice stay in July 2012, so nice we stayed there on the return trip in August, travelling on a road trip to and from California. Excellent breakfast, comfortable, clean, quiet rooms, friendly staff. Convenient to the I-5.

Room Tip: Our room on the front side of the hotel was quite quiet (both times).
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have stayed here a number of times before and this hotel is always clean and the rooms are large! I always get a great deal when I stay here! Great beds, great staff, and full breakfast! Located near restraunts, Kinkos and a grocery store! I will continue to stay here everytime I am in the area!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

For the price it was all around great. We started at motel 6 and left immediately after seeing our room. My girlfriend and i along with our two dogs enjoyed our stay here. Doggy bags and bones were provided at front desk. La quinta was comfortable and affordable.. will return.

• Stayed: October 2012