1,193 results
All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy yogurt nice stay hard boiled eggs would stay here again cookies easy access great place to stay king suite front desk staff staff was friendly free breakfast indoor pool coffee maker pet lq
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel was absolutely wonderful! I can say, this has been the nicest La Quinta we have EVER stayed at. And we have stayed in quite a few from Washington to California.
Room was VERY clean. Staff was exceptionally friendly. Breakfast area was large and not crowded at all. With a vast variety of food choices. Again, better than any other La Quinta we have experienced.
Location was good for easy freeway access. There are fast food choices near by and just down the road a small shopping mall. I needed some scrapbooking supplies to finish a project and I didn't have to travel into downtown Vancouver or Portland to find something.
Highly recommend to hotel!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 20, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Good friendly and efficient place for business or vacation stop. Fireplace in lobby. Free cookies and papers at reception. Clean nicely furnished rooms. Only complaint is there was some noise from the pool.

Convenient to Salmon Creek Legacy Hospital and Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery. One block to the freeway with easy access to Vancouver and Portland...but no noise from freeway that I noticed. Huge Fred Meyer Superstore immediately behind hotel is a major plus for family travel. Several franchise and independent restaurants within minutes, Parking lot is a little tight and gets puddles!

Room Tip: If you want very quiet room, ask to be away from elevator and opposite end from pool. I noticed that sounds from pool seem to travel into some rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been on this hotel for 3 nights. I was on vacation and we intended to visit both Portland and Mount Saint Helens. This location was great. Really easy to access the highway to Portland and get there in about 15 minutes. And just 1 hour from Mount Saint Helens. The staff was really friendly the whole time. The room was huge, the TV was new, the beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is the standard La Quinta with some additional hot items and fruits. I really enjoyed my stay there. And the price was great for a hotel like that.

Room Tip: I have booked through lq.com and I am a Rewards member, so often they send offers and good deals.
Reviewed May 10, 2012

During our recent visit to Vancouver we wanted a peaceful stay, so after looking online we decided to try LaQuinta because of the "great beds & staff" well sad to say the only part of that was true. The beds were great but the noise level from the pool room at quiet hours was extreme. When the staff finally moved the youth from the pool it was to the open dining room and lobby. Does the staff not know that sound travels even better in open spaces? When I went to go talk to the staff about the noise no one was at the front desk and I waited for 10 minutes, talk about poor staff, not to mention how unsafe I felt knowing staff was nowhere to be found. It states family friendly when it should state wild party friendly.

Room Tip: Stay away from pool area.
2  Thank J M