1,204 results
All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean waffles hard boiled eggs would stay here again cookies easy access great place to stay nice stay king suite front desk staff free breakfast indoor pool coffee maker pet lq dog
Reviewed April 16, 2012

this was our first stay at the vancouver la quinta inn, and we were quite pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was. the front desk staff was extremely responsive and friendly, our king room was large and clean (with a window that opened!), and the price was certainly right. breakfast was about average for this type of place, but it was adequate and the staff kept everything well stocked. we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stay here frequently enroute to Bend, Oregon (my idea of heaven). The motel is convenient at the junction of I-5 and I-205. There are numerous fast food restaurants nearby and a few others, like Applebees and Billygans (so-so). The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. Shampoo is provided but ladies bring your own conditioner. The bathroom is small (the door swing barely misses the toilet) but the counter space is ample. I have not had any problem with excessive highway noise even on the side facing I-5. Sound insulation seems to be fairly good. Pets are allowed. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet is fairly typical - nothing to get excited about.

Now for the negatives. Room lighting is barely adequate. There is a recessed light right by the door and one by the window but even with all lights on in the room, it is still fairly dim. The small lamps on the desk and by the bed have amber colored glass shades and they don't provide enough light for reading or working at the desk. The lamp will not provide enough light for reading from both beds - somebody is going to have to pull the lamp closer to their bed. Only one nightstand is provided between the 2 queen beds, and it is quite small. With the lamp, clock radio, and a fairly large telephone, there is barely enough room for your book, glasses, cell phone, etc. If they are going to provide only 1 nightstand, it should be wider. The towels are truly paper THIN and small. These are Motel 6 caliber towels.

That said, it is still a good value and I will continue to stay here when passing through. I paid $59 in the winter, and the rate went up to $67 for spring.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I recently spent a night at the La Quinta in Vancouver, WA. I would describe it as a good moderately priced hotel. The lobby is welcoming and check-in was easy. The front desk clerks were very friendly. The room was clean and a good size. I traveled with my two dogs and it was a very pet-friendly hotel. The rise and shine breakfast was OK, but very basic. Dry cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt, waffles and hard boiled eggs. Nothing special. It is in a good location and I will stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stay at several La Quinta properties throughout the year each year. The Vancouver property presents as a high class hotel. The staff is friendly and acommodating. The rooms are clean and up to date. The location is close to the freeway and to local shopping centers as well as the Portland, Oregon locations that we drove to each day. We recommend this location to business and liesure travelers.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Room rate was very reasonable, and there was no pet charge. Doggy biscuits and poop bags were available at the front desk. Our room was spacious with a king size bed and full size couch. The couch was worn but comfortable. The towels were paper thin, and the toiletries average. The tub was slippery even with a rubber mat. The continental breakfast was average. Restaurants, grocery stores were within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple