1,178 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtnice stayhard boiled eggswould stay here againcookieseasy accessgreat place to stayking suitefront desk staffstaff was friendlyfree breakfastindoor poolcoffee makerpetlq
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This hotel welcomes you with a cozy lobby. The staff was friendly when checking in. The room was clean and up to date. My only issue with this hotel is that the place seemed to be overrun by dogs and often times when getting in the elevator there was a foul odor. Along with that the dog next door was running back and forth and it's movements were quite audible.

Looking at the other reviews it appears that this hotel is well-known amongst pet owners. I think it is wonderful that a hotel is able to accommodate them. If you are a pet owner, this is the place for you. If you are fine with pets and occasional noise, this place is good. However, if you are not fond of animals, I would recommend steering clear.

As I mentioned, the hotel was clean and the staff was polite. The morning breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Moonrover2004
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great place for dog owners to stop on the way to somewhere else! If you care about a quiet room, make sure you tell the front desk when you reserve and check-in. Walls are pretty thin. Casual restaurants are an easy couple of blocks away. Lots of walking space - specially after dark. Great front desk staff, pretty good breakfast. Yes, it's dated but great rates and clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I booked this room on the Southwest Airlines website at the last minute........because they offered 600 SWA points for the purchase. I didn't expect much, but certainly more than I received. The room was dated with poor quality furnishings and stained carpet and it felt "unclean". The bed was much too firm for my taste. The bathroom was no better with a dirty tub. If my wife had been with me I wouldn't have stayed. I waited a while for my airline points to be posted to my account and finally inquired about them recently. It seems that the fine print states that because I did not join the La Quinta rewards program I will not receive my points. So, I'm not happy having endured their facility one night longer than I ever shall again.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank svengali82
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We chose this hotel because the price was so reasonable, and it was pet friendly, plus just off the I-5. We couldn't have been more surprised and happy! It was super clean and luxurious, not what we were expecting for a bargain pet friendly hotel! The staff were really friendly and helpful, the room large and clean with a fridge, great bedding, and a nice free breakfast too. There was a dog show going on when we were there, so the hotel was full of pets, and they were all well-behaved in a very gentile environment. We LOVED our stay here and would recommend it highly. Top notch hotel, thank you!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn L
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and cheap. I paid an average of $54 a night (in February) for an immaculate room with a glorious king bed, couch, desk, microwave, TV, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, even an extra blanket and pillow in the closet! Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and always available. Free breakfast and a 24 hour coffee area were a big bonus. The lobby has a nice sitting area with couches and a fireplace to relax in front of. I brought my large dog and paid NO pet fee and there was NO pet weight limit. They even supplied doggie bags and biscuits at the front desk, and there is a nice grassy potty area outside. The hotel is conveniently located by two shopping centers and several restaurants. We stayed on the fourth floor and had no issues with highway noise. Will definitely stay here when we visit again. I was VERY impressed with the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Vancouver, WA!

Room Tip: All rooms are pet friendly!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple